Insta Florida

Fort Lauderdale Beach
Pool Time
Disney World 

Captivated at Sea World


Pooltime and Bathtime

Goodbye Disney World and sunset on the airplane ride home!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! If you are in the Bay Area, I hope that you are staying dry!  I apologize for being so MIA lately.  It's been so crazy with the move and our already planned before we decided to move vacation that I haven't had much time for anything else.  

I'm finally starting to edit our pictures from our vacation trip to Florida.  In the meantime, here are some of my Instagram pictures from our trip.  Are you on Instagram?  If so, let's be friends. My Instagram name is SavvyinSanFrancisco. Or even if you are not on Instagram, you can follow me here!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Love Disney World- espesh Epcot, looks like fun! I need an vacay now!

    x carlina
    allergictovanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!