Tasty Treats - Juicing it Up

I told you all previously that I started taking Lacy & Lisa's New Year New You program a couple of months ago! Well three months later we just had our final call.  I've taken a lot of things away from these sessions including a better comfort level with greens and grains!  

Since things have been so crazy with the move, I feel like I haven't been able to implement all of these new things I have learned as well, but I am excited to start.  I thought that a juice cleanse would be a great start to kickoff project "LOSE BABY WEIGHT".  Lacy was so generous to put an EASY three day juice cleanse up on her blog.  She literally takes you from a couple of days before you start and then through the three days of the cleanse including grocery shopping list, recipes and fantastic visuals.  All you need is a juicer! I bought this one!

I just started this morning and so far I can report that it's going great.  I was pleasantly surprised that I liked the green juice and I was in love with the fresh carrot and apple juice I made myself for a snack.  The challenge is now going to be preparing lunch for the bambinos and not taking a nibble of it myself. 

Next up is signing myself up for some more Dailey Method Classes

Wish me luck!

What has worked for any of you to get rid of that extra baby weight? 

2 comments:

  1. so excited for you! juicing has been huge for me in the health happiness and weight loss departments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went well... You've totally inspired me! I need to give this a try!
    xo . trina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!