C. Wonder


I can tell that this is going to be one of my favorite new bracelets!
Going in our living room for another pop of yellow!
Going in the kids playroom!
The other day I tweeted about the C.Wonder items that were on sale on ideeli.com and it reminded me that I had not finished sharing my pictures from the rest of my whirlwind trip to New York City.  On Sunday in NYC, one of the things that I had to do while there was go check out C. Wonder.  I had heard so many fabulous things about this store and wanted to see it in person.  I can say that it did not disappoint! The store is so full of color and fun patterns I was ready to move in!  I loved that they were a one stop shop for fun accessories, clothing and home items.  The last three pictures are the items I picked up from the ideeli.com sale!

Sadly though we do not have C. Wonder in San Francisco YET! But you can get most of their fabulous items online for those of us non-New Yorkers!

Any fun new stores that you have checked out lately that you are dying to share with me? 

images 1-2 via my iPhone and images 3-5 via C.Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!