Cheers to the Weekend

Hooray for Friday! I thought it would be appropriate to share these adorable back to school cookies from Bakingdom since Landon is starting Kindergarten on Monday!  We actually went to an orientation this morning and he found out his classroom and met his new teacher.  Note to self: wear waterproof mascara on Monday.  I cried when they called his name to come forward to meet his new teacher.  We are pretty excited because he was put in the same classroom as his best friend.  

This week has been busy with trying to cram every last bit of summer into the week.  We went to a pool party on Monday, Discovery Kingdom on Tuesday, Train Town on Wednesday and the Oakland Zoo on Thursday (I'm exhausted needless to say).  

I'm excited to start the weekend off with a date night with Carlos to check out a new restaurant, Plate Shop, in Sausalito. Tomorrow morning we are headed to ballet class and the farmers market at Marin Country Mart.  Then we are having a dinner party with friends at our house on Saturday night.  Sunday is hopefully going to be filled with hanging out at home, swimming and ORGANIZING.  I am determined to finish their playroom.  
  • Some inspiration for back to school on the first day!
  • A DIY project for their playroom
  • Might need to cut the herbs from my garden and try this genius idea!
  • Wondering if I should buy this or if a DIY project is in my future?
What are all of you up to this weekend? Any special ways you get prepared for the start of school that you can share with me? 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!