Cheers to the Weekend




Has this week felt extremely long to anyone else?  Couldn't be happier that it's Friday!  If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you would have seen that I was at Tyler Florence's store in Mill Valley when in walked Tyler Florence and Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa)!  It was so exciting to see them there together and of course I was too shy to ask them for a picture, but how cool would that have been to have a picture with both of them.

This weekend is jammed packed with events, that I think we will need another weekend just to recover from the weekend.  Tomorrow morning I have a photoshoot in Oakland in a very peculiar location, so I am hoping that the pictures come out well.  Then in the afternoon we have a 30th birthday party and then in the evening a 40th birthday party!  On Sunday we are heading to San Anselmo's Country Fair Day starting it off with a pancake breakfast at the fire station, then a parade and then some delicious food, music and activities in the park.

What are your plans for the weekend?


Cheers,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!