Brika - A Well Crafted Life



Crafting station to get our creative juices flowing. I'll do a post later on the cute necklace I made that night!
Founders - Jen & Kena (are they not adorable) image via Portraits to the People
Fellow San Francisco Bloggers and Creatives at Makeshift Society & Jen & Kena giving us a sneak peek at the website!
Amazing food and desserts from Craftsman & Wolves.
Sneak peek at the Brika website.
Gorgeous stationary from the talented Shana Frase (who was at the launch party to meet people). 
Another talented artist, Samantha Barsky from Noteify (also at the launch party), will be featured on Brika.
Caitlin "assisting" me in our DIY project! 
Last Friday night, I had the privilege of attending the Brika launch party at Makeshift Society.  I was able to meet with Jen and Kena in person to hear more about their ideas behind this fabulous new site.  It's a curated website that brings to you some amazing artisans' goods along with the story behind them.  I've always connected to a product or a service more when I know the story behind the company or person.

Brika has just launched today in beta version and will showcase items from house and home, beauty, accessories, paper goods and more.  I can't wait to check out who they have chosen and pick out some wonderful treasures for gifts for the holidays!

*images from Savvy in San Francisco's iPhone unless noted.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!