RocksBox

I just discovered a new company in San Francisco through Mallory of MPress that I am totally obsessed with.  RocksBox is a membership-based jewelry service that could best be described as a cross between Birchbox, StitchFix and Netflix.  You first create a personalized style profile to best describe your jewelry style.  Based on that profile, RocksBox sends you three jewelry items for you to borrow for up to 60 days.  After those 60 days you can either purchase any of those items for a discounted price or return them all for three new pieces!  

I don't know about all of you, but I have a tiny bit of a jewelry obsession, so this service could be a life saver to my budget!  I am notorious for buying pieces and then getting bored with them after a couple of months.  Insert RocksBox at $19/month and I can see my jewelry fix being satisfied without having to commit ($) to three new pieces every couple of months.  GENIUS!  I'm just jealous that I didn't think of this first!  I am definitely going to keep the earrings and I'm debating about keeping the necklace.  But what is great is that I have two months before I have to make a decision.  

Right now Rocksbox is offering a free trial month to Savvy in San Francisco readers!  Go to their website to complete a style profile and use the code savvyinsf at checkout to receive your first trial month.  You can cancel your membership at anytime! 

Happy shopping! 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!