DIY - My Brika Washer & Ribbon Necklace

My completed DIY necklace!
Caitlin helping me finish my necklace!
Tutorial and image from Nestled Blog
Last month I mentioned that Brika had a couple of DIY crafts for us to do at their launch party.  I wanted to share the tutorial with you on the blog, since it is fairly easy and it looks pretty fabulous!  I went searching for the DIY on Pinterest of course and I found Nestled's tutorial.  You can choose whatever color ribbon you would like and then you could choose what size washer you want to use.  Looking around on Pinterest I've also seen people paint their washers another color.  

Any fabulous DIY projects that you have completed lately that you want to share with me?  I would love to see them! 

Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!