Cheers to the Weekend - Mini ALT

I don't know about you guys but this has been the longest short week ever!  It could have something to do with the cold that has been brewing in my head.

I've also had a serious case of ALT Summit envy!  I went last year, but I couldn't get a ticket this year, since they sold out in a half hour!  Since I couldn't make it I decided to give myself my own mini ALT sessions by finally finishing up reading Blog, Inc. by the adorable Joy Cho of Oh Joy.  Not only does she have some amazing tips on blogging, but she also has some pretty fantastic bloggers who are featured in the book.  They answer some of those questions you have always wanted to ask them but never could get up the gumption to ask.  If you are serious about blogging, this is definitely the book to read.   
If you don't own the book but want a taste of ALT, I highly recommend checking out the #altsummit hashtag on Twitter to pick up helpful tips shared from bloggers that attended ALT.

This weekend is pretty low key and we don't have a lot of plans, which is just what the doctor ordered!  What are your plans for the weekend?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!