- You started your first year of preschool.
- You took soccer classes and swim lessons.
- You moved up in ballet and started doing barre work.
- You are obsessed with all things that involve Disney Princesses & Hello Kitty.
- You just recently learned to ride your bike and you love to ride it in circles on the deck.
- You still love your blankie that your Mimi crocheted for you when you were born.
- You really started noticing Mommy's outfits, shoes or jewelry and love commenting on them.
- You became obsessed with dresses and rarely want to wear anything else.
- You started wanting to try things on in the dressing room and have become quite opinionated on what you would like to buy or wear.
- You've made a nice little circle of girlfriends in a playgroup that are all your age and it's nice to see you interact with them since most of your friends have been boys so far.
- You love to play with your babies and you've been able to persuade Charlotte to play babies with you.
- You can often be found pushing a baby stroller around with a purse on your shoulder and your little sister trailing behind you doing the same.
- Your a very sweet, caring and loving little girl.
We can't wait to see what adventures and new experiences your fifth year will bring! We love you!