Google Reader is Gone - What Now?

What is your reader of choice when you read your blogs?  I was using Google Reader and was so sad to find out that Google was discontinuing it.  I have two alternatives that I have switched my long list of blogs that I read over to.  I'm going to compare the two (Feedly and Bloglovin) and see which one I like best.  If you were following me on Google Reader - they've made it easy to download your blog roll into a downloadable file and then both Feedly and Bloglovin have an easy upload process from Google Reader.

Today is the last day for Google Reader, so make sure you switch over sometime today!  If you want to add me to your Bloglovin list you can go here!

Cheers,




Pin It





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!