16 Weeks


Happy New Year!! I am half a week late on this post (supposed to post it last Wednesday). 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Sweet Pea is the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs (The holidays have been very indulgent!!!)
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: ??? We find out January 18th!!
Movement: Maybe/maybe not...not quite sure
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: ENERGY
Cravings: Anything somebody mentions and hamburgers (especially In-n-Out)
Symptoms: Tired and serious case of pregnancy congestion that won't go away!
Best Moment this week: Christmas Day and watching the joy in their little faces
**I decided to include the last picture week by week to show my disappearing feet each week!

3 comments:

  1. You look super skinny in the bump picture! Love the feet picture, such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i think i gained 4 pounds over the holidays without a baby on board. good god, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your feet shrink away, but I will miss seeing those fabulous shoes!!! Looks like you got your Christmas wish!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!