Merry Christmas

























We had a wonderful Christmas Day. It was cold and rainy outside, which was perfect for snuggling inside the warm house and opening presents. It was really fun to watch Tatum get excited about the presents! Landon actually let us sleep in until 8:00am (which was amazing). I am not sure what age the "I am so excited I can't sleep" kicks in. He had already peaked in the living room to see what Santa had brought, which was really cute even though I wanted to try to capture that on video.  Santa brought me a new Nikon 50mm 1.4 camera lens that I started using half way through the Christmas day pictures. I am still trying to figure out how to take pictures with it. Definitely need a lot more practice with it, but I know once I get used to it, it will be my favorite lens. In the afternoon, we headed up to my parents place in Sonoma to celebrate with the rest of the family. We were able to get a family photo (which rarely happens). I am also trying to include myself in more pictures to be able to proof that I am in this family too. But so far, I have been unsuccessful at it! It is one of my New Year's resolutions. We will have to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!