21 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby girl is about 3/4 of a pound and the length of a carrot(10.5 inches)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9lbs
Maternity Clothes: Currently living in leggings or stretchy skinny jeans,maternity jeans, tank tops and boyfriend cardigans 
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Movement: Felt my first kicks that made my hand move while on my stomach 
Sleep: Sleeping better with my snake shaped pregnancy pillow
What I miss: Having a stronger immune system
Cravings: Anything somebody mentionshamburgers and SWEETS!
Symptoms: Back pain
Best Moment this week: When Landon felt the baby kick for the first time and when he told me that he would teach her to say "bubbles" when she is old enough to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!