Tea Sample Sale - August 26th & 27th

Ever since I was invited to Tea Collection Open Studio event back in June, I have fallen in love with their clothing.  Tea Collection's prints and designs are gorgeous, but my favorite part is how soft and comfortable their pieces of clothing are. They generously gifted me some pieces for the kids when I went to the open studio event.  But I have already gone back to their website and purchased a lot more dresses and jumpers for Tatum and Charlotte.  I have been very impressed with the quality of their clothing.  

Tea Collection has extended their sample sale for two additional days - Friday, August 26th and Saturday, August 27th. There is a $5 suggested donation benefiting the Global Fund for Children, but if you 'check-in' on your smart phone on Facebook or Yelp, you will receive free admission when you check out. 

Tatum's flamenco dot banded dress (c/o) - Tea Collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!