My New Habit

I subscribe to so many designer sample sale sites that offer designer clothing, shoes, accessories and furnishings, that I sometimes get overwhelmed with my inbox!  But I have recently found a new one that I am loving for so many reasons.  MYHABIT was founded by Amazon.com (a site that I receive shipments from on a weekly basis for diapers, books, electronics, toys, etc) and offers private fashion sale for designer pieces up to 60% off.  

MYHABIT caught my eye the other day because they were having a Rebecca Minkoff handbag sale and it was perfect timing because I was wanting to treat myself to one of her yummy bags.  I really wanted the snakeskin M.A.C. handbag, but I was put on their wait list, because the items go quickly.  I was able to snag this shimmery silver clutch for $118!! That's right....I purchased my M.A.C. bag that I have been wanting since Chanda won this one at the Chloe Rose Boutique Anniversary Party for only $118, regularly $295!  Needless to say I was pretty proud of myself! 

What I like best about MYHABIT:
  • The selection of designers has really stood out to me (today D&G by Dolce & Gabbana is on their site and tomorrow they are doing a M for Missoni sale (take that Target))
  • Most of the items are RETURNABLE!  I am always cautious about ordering from the other websites because most of them are non-returnable. 
  • Shipping is super fast! I ordered this last Tuesday and I received it on Thursday! Nice to be able to tap into the amazing delivery system that Amazon has access to!
Go check out MYHABIT and happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. This is actually one of my favorite absolute favorite sample sale sites. Just picked up a fabulous Jay Godfrey dress for a holiday party there! LOVE the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is the best! Might need to filter out some of the others that I subscribe to!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!