Heidi Says....Eat A Burger at Spruce

Last month (I know I am so behind in blogging), the girls met up at Heidi Says (who just celebrated their 10th anniversary) for a little retail therapy and then headed over to Spruce for a cocktail and to try their famous burger at the bar.  

Erin of Apartment 34, Jeanne of Shop Sweet Things, Chelsi of Designer File, Caitlin of Sacramento Street and I all had our GiltCity gift certificates to Heidi Says that we had to use before the end of the month.  I ended up buying two pairs of earrings that were both done by local San Francisco artist, Jennifer Tuton.  I love the dangly gold and amethyst teardrop earrings and the hammered gold discs are such a good everyday earring.

After our shopping excursion, we headed over to Spruce for our cocktail (mine included strawberries, basil and black pepper) and for our burger.  If you click on the link above it will take you to the Spruce burger recipe, but I swear there is still a missing ingredient.  There is some type of herb in the burger - maybe tarragon, but I can't be for sure. Everything was super delicious even down to the duck fat french fries!

We have decided to do this girls night out excursion every couple of months - pick a boutique in a different neighborhood in San Francisco and then head to a delicious restaurant afterwards. Next we might need to head to the Mission to check out Locanda on Jeanne's recommendation and then hit up MiraMira.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm.. this burger is making me real hungry! I can eat another right now! Always so fun with you girls, can't wait til the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm that burger looks amazing! The event sounds like a lot of fun too (but I'm really into the burger...)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!