Happy New Year

Here is a copy of our holiday card from this year that I of course sent out at the last moment!  I was supposed to send them right after I mailed Charlotte's announcements (the ones I had made five months ago but HAVE NOT sent out), but in the interest of time, I just sent out the holiday cards.  Announcements will be mailed shortly....hopefully everyone knew already that received our holiday card and wasn't shocked when they saw a third bambino on the card! Ha!
On another note about cards and announcements, I had to tell you how fun it has been to receive all of these Christmas cards and announcements with the pictures that I have taken for friends and clients!  I have been working attempting to get my photography website launched and can't wait to share it with all of you when it is ready to go! Very, very, very excited!

I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve! We are unfortunately stuck at home with three out of the five of us sick!  So we will be doing the NY NYE with the kids at 9pm, sharing a late surf and turf dinner just Carlos and I and sipping a little champers at midnight just the two of us! See you in 2012!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!