Cat Seto: Mom, Inc Book Launch Party

Cat's boutique/studio on Polk Street in San Francisco.
Melissa Davis and Katie Hill of Ruby Press and myself (dressed for the rain). image via Stylenik
Cat's bright and cheerful office space in her boutique.
Cat's boutique with design studio in the back.
Cat Seto and Kristin Philipkoski of Style Nik.
Kristen demonstrating how to do a fishtail braid on Becca Blanco of Ruby Press. 
Amazing donuts that I was unable to taste because I was on my three day cleanse.
Cat & Meg Mateo Ilasco's new book! 
Come stop by and meet Cat and Meg in person along with some other local design moms that will be showing their collections!
I was invited to the book launch party that Cat Seto had at her boutique/studio on Polk Street a couple of weeks ago for her new book that she co-wrote with Meg Mateo Ilasco, Mom, Inc.  I met Cat at a spa event at Bay Club the month prior but didn't realize that not only was she a blogger but a designer, illustrator, writer and mother! 

Cat's studio on Polk Street in Russian Hill also serves as a boutique for her gorgeous stationary and products (clothing, candles, jewelry, kids clothes, etc) that she adores.  

Cat just co-wrote a book with Meg Mateo Ilasco (Creative Director behind Anthology Magazine, Craft, Inc., Creative, Inc. and Crafting a Meaningful Home) about how a Mom can run a successful business from home!  Hoping this will give me some good insight into balancing my photography business, blog and family.

Tomorrow night (Wednesday, May 9th) Cat and Meg will be having a release party at West Elm in Emeryville from 6-9pm.  It gives you a chance to meet them in person and also meet some other Mom entrepreneurs that will be showing off their collections.  

I'm hoping to be there on the earlier side, who will I see there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!