Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday! It's the weekend! I think because of the holiday last week, this week seemed to take forever to get to Friday.  I'm looking forward to meeting Carlos as he gets off the ferry for Tiburon Nights on Main, the farmers market at Marin Country Mart, a big birthday bash, some pool time and forcing ourselves to get ORGANIZED in the new house (it's taking us forever). 

If you missed it:
  • Today's the last day to enter this contest! Who doesn't want to skip a line at the airport?
  • I was honored to guest post over on this lovely lady's blog!
  • I shared my favorite new finds for the skin here!
Cheers to a fabulous weekend! XO

**Picture taken at Bay Area Discovery Museum and yes that is the Golden Gate Bridge buried in fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!