Insta Moments

Charlotte exploring her first playground since she started crawling!
Tatum's first dentist appointment.
We get some pretty creepy fog in the Bay Area!
Tatum's first haircut!
Showing off their new haircuts!
Marin Country Mart farmers market - Frog Hollow Farm jams!
Walking around the farmers market with my new UnionMade canvas tote. Love the polka dots!
Looking out our front window at our old house. Went to say goodbye and cried like a baby!  Sad to close a chapter in our lives.  We brought all three babies home from the hospital to this house. 
Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I wanted to share a glimpse at what we were up to over the last week! 

Also, the winner of the CLEARcard giveaway is:

Mel from Agent Nerdy

Congratulations! I will forward your email information to CLEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!