Cheers to the Weekend

As I dive into my double vanilla latte this morning, I'm ready to say CHEERS to the weekend! Carlos has been gone the whole week and the kids and I are excited to have him back home with us.  That was a long week! 

Tonight I'm headed to Le Diner a San Francisco!  The location has been revealed to the participants and if the clouds/fog clear it could be amazing!  Can't wait to share the pictures!

Tomorrow night I'm headed to Neiman Marcus for a private cocktail party with Badgley & Mischka to view their fall collection!  I mean the actual Mark Badgley & James Mischka.  I can't even tell you how excited I am!

On Sunday headed to the East Bay to document a first birthday for a sweet little girl and then a BBQ party in the evening with the family.

What are your plans for the weekend? 
image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!