Cheers to the Weekend

(Jacket & top from StitchFix, Lucas Jack Earrings & Ted Rossi Bracelet from RocksboxCole Haan Booties (similar here and here), clutch from Florence, Italy)

Cheers!  A little late to get this out, but better late than never!  This has been a very busy week and I'm so glad that the weekend is here.  The weekend is packed as well, but it makes it so much easier when I have Carlos by my side to take it head on.  

I took this picture at the Neiman Marcus Spring Trend preview event at the Rotunda Room this week.  It gives you a glimpse an update on my New Years Resolutions!  I've lost 20 pounds for project lose baby weight and I'm starting to really feel it.  I'm feeling great and happy that I'm more than half way to my goal.  I've been trying to be consistent about hitting the gym at least three times a week, juicing and eating a lot of whole foods (less processedhigher in protein and lowering my carb intake) and it's been working pretty well!  Hopefully just another 1.5 to 2 months until I hit my goal!

I had a fabulous time on Monday when I received a cooking lesson by Kitchit over at Erin's loft.  It was for a fun and delicious Valentines Day Dinner idea with Caitlin and Courtney.  Be sure to check out Erin's post on it and I will hopefully have some more pictures to share with you as well from the lesson.  This was the second time ever that I tried oysters (I know....I live so close to Tomales Bay, how can I not like oysters) and I actually liked them with mignonette sauce! 

Last night Carlos and I snuck in a little date night at one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants, Frascati, followed by cocktails at La Folie Lounge.  Today is filled with a ballet lesson, trip to the farmer's market, visiting a friends new house and a birthday party.  Tomorrow I'm hopefully getting a trip to the gym in and then following it with a brunch with some fabulous ladies!

What are you up to this weekend? 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!